Protecting The Success Of Business Clients Facing Litigation
Litigation, or just the threat of it, is an unfortunate byproduct of business. At Paykin Krieg & Adams, LLP, our attorneys assist business clients with a broad range of commercial disputes. In court, negotiations and alternative dispute resolution, our litigators protect clients’ success every step of the way.
Strategically Addressing Commercial And Corporate Disputes
- Breach of contract
- Wrongful termination
- The Federal Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- The Defending Trade Secrets Act
- Intellectual property claims
- Restrictive covenants
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and FINRA examinations, investigations, disciplinary actions and enforcement proceedings
- Shareholder derivative suits
- Common law fraud claims
- Fraudulent conveyance actions
- Foreclosure actions
- Piercing and reverse-piercing the corporate veil
- Federal, state and city contracting and procurement
- Defense against securities class action claims
- Wrongful termination claims
We also address disputes arising out of any kind of business transaction.
Our lawyers are very familiar with the legal nuances of construction law. We represent clients such as real estate developers, construction companies, general contractors and subcontractors in construction litigation and disputes.
Our attorneys excel at addressing construction disputes involving Article 3-A Lien Law, scope of work and change order claims, delay damages claims and bid protests. We also help construction clients navigate issues surrounding surety bond claims, indemnity and contribution claims, and contract balance claims.
Realistic Expectations And Honest Guidance
Clients rely on our team for upfront guidance regarding the realistic outlook of their case. Our lawyers are genuinely dedicated to our clients’ success. We always provide an honest evaluation of the prospects for a favorable outcome and the costs involved.
Our goal is to equip clients with all of the knowledge they need to make informed choices about how to address the dispute.
Discuss Your Business Dispute With A Member Of Our Team
Learn more about our business and commercial litigation services by calling 646-776-4476 or reaching out online.