Justice Purificacion of the Queens County Supreme Court granted Defendant’s motion for summary judgment dismissing Plaintiff’s cause of action sounding in adverse possession. The Court held that Defendant submitted evidence to show that Plaintiff could not have possessed the subject property under a “claim of title” pursuant to RPAPL Article 5. New York Central Air Inc. v. Rudolph Goffney, et al. (Sup. Ct. Queens Cnty. March 2021).
We Will Be There For Every Legal Obstacle You Face
- Supreme Court Grants Permission to Pierce Family Trust to Collect Debts Owed
- Supreme Court Grants Motion to Vacate Contempt
- Second Department Upholds Denial of Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment on Conversion Claim
- Supreme Court Holds Complaint May Reference Language from No Admit Settlement with Regulatory Bodies
- Supreme Court Finds Complaint Sufficiently Pled Alter Ego Claim