The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York denied Plaintiff’s motion for conditional certification of the collective under the Fair Labor Standard Act. The Court held that Plaintiff did not offer a sufficient factual showing that the members of the potential collective are similarly situated. Mako v. Linda Richards, Inc. et al., No. 19-cv-2660(CS) (S.D.N.Y. November 19, 2019).
We Will Be There For Every Legal Obstacle You Face
- Supreme Court Grants Permission to Pierce Family Trust to Collect Debts Owed
- Supreme Court Grants Motion to Vacate Contempt
- Second Department Upholds Denial of Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment on Conversion Claim
- Supreme Court Holds Complaint May Reference Language from No Admit Settlement with Regulatory Bodies
- Supreme Court Finds Complaint Sufficiently Pled Alter Ego Claim