Appellate Division Second Department holds a corporate defendant in a minority dissolution proceeding under the B.C.L Section 1104 cannot pay legal fees to defend itself because it is considered a nominal defendant. In the Matter of Kasab v. Kasab, 137 A.D.3d 1141 (2nd Dept. 2016).
We Will Be There For Every Legal Obstacle You Face
- Supreme Court Grants Permission to Pierce Family Trust to Collect Debts Owed
- Supreme Court Grants Motion to Vacate Contempt
- Second Department Upholds Denial of Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment on Conversion Claim
- Supreme Court Holds Complaint May Reference Language from No Admit Settlement with Regulatory Bodies
- Supreme Court Finds Complaint Sufficiently Pled Alter Ego Claim