Appellate Division, Second Department holds the transfer of a name precludes the transferor from utilizing a URL which contains the transferred name. The Court further held that such practice would likely cause confusion and therefore, issued a preliminary injunction prohibiting the transferor from using the name to promote its company. Stadler v. Weinstein et al., Index No. 704086/2015 (Sup. Ct., Queens C’nty, 2015).
We Will Be There For Every Legal Obstacle You Face
- Supreme Court Grants Permission to Pierce Family Trust to Collect Debts Owed
- Supreme Court Grants Motion to Vacate Contempt
- Second Department Upholds Denial of Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment on Conversion Claim
- Supreme Court Holds Complaint May Reference Language from No Admit Settlement with Regulatory Bodies
- Supreme Court Finds Complaint Sufficiently Pled Alter Ego Claim