Appellate Division, Third Department reversed Trial Court’s dismissal of breach of fiduciary duty claims against executor, trustee, director and officer arising more than six years prior to the commencement of the action holding that the statute of limitations does not commence running “until there has been an open repudiation by the fiduciary or the relationship has otherwise been clearly terminated”. In the Matter of Therm, 132 A.D.3d 1132 (3rd Dept. 2015).
We Will Be There For Every Legal Obstacle You Face
- Supreme Court Grants Permission to Pierce Family Trust to Collect Debts Owed
- Supreme Court Grants Motion to Vacate Contempt
- Second Department Upholds Denial of Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment on Conversion Claim
- Supreme Court Holds Complaint May Reference Language from No Admit Settlement with Regulatory Bodies
- Supreme Court Finds Complaint Sufficiently Pled Alter Ego Claim